13548 S 220th Suite #2
Gretna, NE 68028
the community below:
Grant and Megan
Stump grinding is the process of removing the stump below
soil level. There are several options for stump grinding.
1. Grind, clean, and grind below soil level 6-12" and fill hole with debris and haul excess.
2. Grind, complete clean, haul and soil fill plus seed.
3. Grind below soil level 6-12", clean and haul all debris and fill
with top soil preparing for seed, sod, or plant material.
Why remove the tree and then leave an unsightly stump?
• Stump grinding is much less expensive than other stump removal processes
• It eliminates the disturbance of the surrounding lawn area
• The mulch created by the grinding processes can even be recycled in your flower beds
• No root to haul away
• Re-landscape with ease